Halloween celebrates the greater mystery of our non ordinary world. When I honor the mystery I liberate myself to a wiser way of being. Showing up to life’s mystical truth I become awakened. We all share, come from and return to this mystery. Also we all are connected by a common spirit of the mystical elements of earth, air, fire, and water. Physicist Yuri Kronn states that 96% of the universe is dark energy is that we can not see. The other 4% is of normal matter we see, m
Cultivate Virtue in yourself, and Virtues will be real.
Cultivate Virtue in the family, and Virtue will flourish.
Cultivate Virtue in the village, and Virtues will spread.
oCultivate Virtue in the nation, and Virtues will be abundant.
Cultivate Virtue in the world, and Virtues will triumph - Lao Tzu When I listen to my heart it creates “Here-ness”. This is a radical way to exercise self love. There are many diverse ways for me to explore this compassionate place. When I q